STUDENTS WITH A MEDICAL HISTORY OF ANAPHYLAXIS MUST DO THE FOLLOWING EACH SCHOOL YEAR:
1. Complete the Anaphylaxis packet downloadable below, which includes the following forms:
- Food Allergy & Anaphylaxis Emergency Care Plan (2 pages)
- Morris County School of Technology Physician Certification for Self-Medication of Epinephrine
- Individual Health Care Plan for Anaphylaxis
2. Be sure to include a small picture of your child attached to the Food Allergy & Anaphylaxis Emergency Care Plan
3. Epinephrine Auto-Injectors: One should be provided to the school heath office and one should be kept in your child's backpack.
4. You must advise the transportation department of your child's home school district that your child has anaphylaxis. It is the responsibility of your home school district to advise your child's bus driver that your child has anaphylaxis and to arrange for your child's bus driver to receive anaphylaxis training.