Senior Year

  • You MUST do the following before graduation:


    1. TAKE SENIOR 2021 EXIT SURVEY- Due June 7th

    Log into your Naviance account and take the 20201senior exit survey.  The survey is located in the "about me" tab, on the upper right hand side of the page. Chick on About Me->My Surveys->Surveys Not Started.

    ***Due June 7th.  Your final transcript will not be released until completed.***



    Go back into Naviance after completing the survey and check your "colleges I am applying to" list to make sure all data is correct. Make sure each school is marked as applied to as either Accepted, Denied, Waitlisted, or Withdrawn, etc.  Set the school you will be attending next year, if it is not already complete. 

    *If you fail to complete either of these items, your final high school transcripts will not be sent to the college you're attending, so it is very important that this is correct! Do not email us to request a final high school transcript. Just complete these steps. 



    If you received college credit from CCM, Ramapo, Centenary, FDU, Rutgers, Seton Hall or NJIT you must contact these schools directly to request college transcripts be sent. MCST does not send out official transcripts from any school other than our own (MCST). If you want college credit from any of the college level courses you took as a high school student, you must request transcripts individually from each school. 

    *Remember- you must wait until all classes are finished to request a transcript.*
     Please see links below for instructions.

    County College of Morris Transcript Request Form

    Ramapo College Transcript Request Form

    New Jersey Institute of Technology (NJIT) Transcript Request Form: When filling out, please select "undergraduate." Please email Ms. Longo for your NJIT ID#. 

    Centenary University Transcript Request Form

    Montclair State University Transcript Request

    Seton Hall University Transcript Request Form

    • Click on Order Track Verify
    • Click Order or Track a Transcript
    • Select Seton Hall University from the drop down menu
    • Click Submit

    Rutgers University Transcript Request Form

    Please note, Rutgers will not issue a transcript until you have graduated from High School.  The official transcripts will not be available before September. So fill out the request in JULY and send it to the address on the form. We understand this hold-up can make registration for fall semester courses difficult, but there is not much that can be done

    FDU Transcript Request Form

College Application Process

Naviance How-To Videos

Common App How-To Videos

Financial Aid Assistance