Welcome To Fitness Club
FITNESS CLUB GOOGLE CLASSROOM
ZOOM LINK! - Click the waiver for the link, meeting ID and password
Virtual Fitness Club ZOOM & Waiver
Please fill out the attached waiver and have it signed and sent to my email email@example.com PRIOR to your first day!
Dates: Tuesday / Thursday
*Please be prompt in being picked up on time. Failure to do so may terminate your ability to remain as an active club member*
* Late busses available leaving MCST @ 5:30*
Location: Fitness Center - MCST
Contact: Ms. Kristen Maday (NASM-CPT) / Mr. Kevin Brophy
Phone #: 973-627-4600 x263
Office: Locker Room
Certifications: NASM - CPT/ WLS
AHA BLS Instrucor
Please refrain from the following:
- Scandalous fitness attire
- Inappropriate language/behaviors
- Glass Bottles
- Peanut Butter
Swapping Made Simple.1. Instead of a bagel, use an English muffin2. Instead of low-fat milk/ 2% milk / almond milk/ coconut milk** Look out for fructose - or syrup on the bottom of your yogurt. You can always add in your own fruit.3. Instead of OJ, eat an orange4. Instead of bread, use a wrap or use lettuce as a wrap5. Instead of white bread (simple carb), use whole grain bread (complex carbs)6. Instead of crackers, sub in apple slices or sliced vegetables7. Instead of a flour tortilla, use a corn tortilla or none8. Instead of chicken fajitas, skip the tortill9. Instead of a hamburger role, wrap your burger in lettuce10. Instead of potato chips, eat apple chips or skinny-pop popcorn11. Instead of milk chocolate, eat dark chocolate!12. Instead of a vanilla frappuccino, order a french vanilla latte - no sugar13. Instead of a premed parfait, make your own! You can control what you put inside14. Instead of a cinnamon roll, toast two pieces of cinnamon raisin toast with light butter15. Instead of butter and syrup, top your banana pancakes with pecans and yogurt16. Instead of traditional trail mix, snack on a whole grain variety17. Instead of salted peanuts, opt for unsalted18. Instead of ice cream, swap it out for frozen yogurt19. Instead of soda, drink seltzer20. Instead of plain water, change it up! Add lemons, berries or mint.21. Instead of iced tea, opt for unsweetened with lemon OR an unsweetened gree tea from Starbucks22. Instead of cheese and crackers, spread it on flared, or eat it with vegtables23. Instead of peanuts, swap it for edamame for a protein filled snack
Here are a few EASY, QUICK recipes with SIMPLE ingredients!Disclaimer: The following recipes are designed to promote healthy eating; they DO NOT take into account specific student allergies. Please check the recipes closely before making and/or consuming any food.
Quick, Healthy Breakfast
- Hummus and peppers, cucumbers, or carrots
- Apple/ Banana and
Justin's peanut butter
- Skinny Pop Popcorn
- Grapefruit (Added bonus -great for your metabolism!)
- Apple Chips instead of potato chips!
- Protein Bar (tip - watch your sugar content!)
- Peanut Butter and Banana Smoothie
- Oatmeal Squares
- Lemon Poppy Seed Squares
- Healthy 5-Ingredient Granola Bars
- Muffin Eggs
- Ham and Cheese Quinoa Cups
- Overnight oats
- Oatmeal (not packaged) - add in whatever you want!
- Banana Pancakes (My favorite weekend breakfast!!) See Below.
- Breakfast Quinoa Bites/ Cookies!
- Egg and Avocado Toast
- Sausage and Egg Casserole
- PB&J Waffle Sandwich
- Blueberry and Almond Overnight Oats
- Berry Breakfast Parfait
- Homemade Instant Oatmeal (prepare each in individual baggies for serving sizes)
- Berrylicious Microwave Minute Muffins
- Peanut Butter and banana breakfast cookies
- Southwest Tofu Scramble
- Baked, warm apples with cinnamon
- Frozen greek yogurt
- Frozen Banana or grapes
- Fruit smoothie with frozen fruit
- Chocolate Donut - Yes, I said donut!!
- Chocolate Cookie!
- Banana Bread/ Banana Muffins
- Spiced Coconut Yogurt Quinoa Muffins
- Pumpkin Granola Yogurt Parfait
- Zucchini and Banana Chocolate Chip muffins
- Frozen Nutty Bananas
- Vegan Blueberry Muffin Flax Muffins(great for breakfast, too!)
- Banana Peanut Butter Chia Seed Pudding