Attention MCST Parents
The Morris County School of Technology PTO (MCVTS PTO) is excited to announce that our PTO Families Database is ready to accept MCST PTO Membership for the 2021-2022 School Year. Membership Toolkit is used as our Directory, Online Sales, Website and PTO Communications.
We invite you to visit https://mcvts.
membershiptoolkit.com to see everything your PTO has to offer this year. Once you create a Membership Toolkit Account, you will have access to upcoming calendar events, make purchases, sign up to volunteer and much, much more.
Here's what you need to do:
- Go to https://mcvts.
- Click on the Register/Login button. NOTE: I
f you already have an account with another organization (such as a school in your home district) that uses Membership Toolkit you can use the same email and password to login. You can then proceed to the numbered steps below.
- Select "Create Account" and fill in the name, email, and password information.
- Click "verify my email" and then check your email for a link to complete the process. The link expires in 2 hours. If you do not receive the email, check your spam or junk folders.
- Once you have verified your email address, log back in and finish the registration process.
- Complete the Parent/Family and Student Information.
- Complete the Directory/Publish Preferences.
- Once these forms are complete, you will be presented with a form for MCST PTO Membership ($10/family) or Membership and a KIS- Keep It Simple donation ($40 for Single Student or $60 for Multiple Students).
MCST PTO Membership is required in order to receive access to the online directory of families. At MCST the PTO gives our parents the option to contribute/participate as they see fit. You may want to “Keep it Simple” (KIS) and drop a designated amount of dollars up front at the beginning of the school year and/or participate in some of our simple fundraisers that you will hear about at our first PTO meeting on Tuesday, September 21, 2021. The money we raise is used to offer scholarships to members of the senior class, donate to each year’s senior class activities, provide mini grants to teachers and to donate supplemental items school district budgets don’t cover. We are grateful to our parents for giving generously!
Once the Primary Account is set up, the Primary User can "invite" other email addresses to access his/her account. This allows the Secondary User to have their own login information, but still have access to the family account.
Lastly, we have a Facebook group for MCST Parents. Our PTO President, Lisa Tubbs, moderates it and it is a place for questions and community, but is not run by the school district. You can request to join here: https://www.facebook.
com/groups/MCSTParents/ and respond to ALL the questions to join.
Membership Questions? - Please don't hesitate to contact Jen Vnencak at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Go to https://mcvts.