Hello Incoming Freshman and Family,
Thank you for choosing the Morris County School of Technology (MCST) for your high school experience! We look forward to working with you on your academic journey.
To get you started on the journey, MCST will host a "Freshman Welcome" on Wednesday, April 19 from 6:00pm-7:00pm in the Main Gym. Incoming freshmen who will be attending the Denville Campus and their parents/guardians are invited to attend. The session will provide an overview of what to expect at MCST, as well as directly addressing questions students and families may have. The event will be an opportunity for incoming freshmen to meet their classmates, interact with our upperclassmen student leaders, and become acclimated with the MCST campus.
Please take the following steps in advance of attending the Freshman Welcome on April 19:
1. We ask that you view this series of brief informational videos:
- Logistics, Balance & Professional Preparation (presented by Principal Mark Menadier)
- Student Activities & STEM Information (presented by Assistant Principal LaToya Evans)
- Academic Overview & Humanities Information (presented by Assistant Principal Lisa Adams)
- Health Office Essentials (presented by school nurses Carol Maffei and Rebecca Reinfeld)
- Scheduling & Expectations (presented by Director of Student Services and Special Education Athena Borzeka)
- The CTE Experience (presented by Director of CTE Scott Shaw)
2. Please review the Health Office's list of required Entry Paperwork for Incoming Students.
3. If you still have questions after viewing the videos above, please submit questions here. (The form will remain open through April 16.) The frequently asked questions will be addressed during the presentation on April 19th. If your question is not addressed as part of the presentation, parents and students will have the opportunity to ask specific questions to the administration after the Freshman Welcome concludes.
4. Please visit links to the MCST website for additional information on:
- MCST Apparel for Purchase (Enter: "Morris County School of Technology")
We look forward to seeing you on April 19th!