Share Time Admissions
Thank you for your interest in the Share Time Programs
of the Morris County Vocational School District.
The application is closed at this time.
Applications for the 2019-2020 school year will open in December 2018.
Please check back in early December for updates and details.
Share Time programs meet for half of the school day. Students attend either the morning or afternoon session as part of their junior and senior year high school program. Preference is given to applicants applying in their sophomore school year and Morris County residents. Out of county residents may apply only if their county vocational school does not offer a similar program. Morris County residents will be considered before out of county residents.
Click on a program for an overview:
- Allied Health (located at Pequannock High School)
- Auto Body & Collision Repair
- Auto Service Technology
- Fundamentals of Building & Grounds Maintenance
- Cyber Security & Information Protection (located at County College of Morris)
- Fundamentals of Food Services
- Electrical Trades
- Engineering Design & Advanced Manufacturing (located at County College of Morris)
- Fundamentals of Retail & Supermarket Careers
- Plumbing & Pipefitting
- Welding Technologies
Transcripts from 9th and 10th grade
Student Interview and/ or Shadow Experience (for qualified applicants only)
Due to the high number of applicants, we ask that all correspondence is through email only.
Please email STAPP@mcvts.org with admissions related inquires.
All other inquiries about programs or school related questions, please email email@example.com or call 973-627-4600 ext. 277